By commenting on any portion of this website, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Do not publish, post, upload or otherwise distribute any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material using this website.
- Do not threaten or verbally abuse other people, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt comment threads with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam.”
- Do not use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of this website.
- Do not publish or distribute material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services without express permission from The Highland Cavalier.
- Any submissions you make (including but not limited to: text, video, audio, and/or photographs) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by The Highland Cavalier. By posting to this website, you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- You grant the Highland Cavalier a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free license to your submissions, which includes without limitation the right for The Highland Cavalier or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, modify and adapt in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any submission posted by you on or to any website owned by The Highland Cavalier.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. While The Highland Cavalier may not review every submission and is not responsible for the content of messages posted, The Highland Cavalier reserves the right to delete, move, or edit submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.