From Assistant Director of Professional and Career Development, Neva Bryan:
Three paid internships great for business, communication, or any major with the right combination of abilities and experience. There may be the possibility of working from home or working from St. Paul.
Please email resumes and cover letters to Neva Bryan at email@example.com. Application deadline: January 18, 2019 (noon). Specify the job title in your materials.
This role would support the marketing team in the creation and management of web pages/sites.
· Creation of web pages & landing pages
· Ability to build, customize, and administer sites in WordPress
· Ability to measure and monitor site performance using Google analytics
· A portfolio of sites that they have developed (personal sites are okay)
· Basic layout and design skills
· Big plus: Any competency in digital marketing, A/B testing, or conversion optimization.
This role would support the marketing team in the creation of graphic assets for online and print usage.
· Creation of graphics
· Design and layout of brochures & collateral materials
· Design and layout of presentations in Google Slides/PowerPoint
· Proficiency with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
· Must have a portfolio for review.
This role would develop/edit copy for web and print usage including site content, ads, and brochures.
· Outstanding writer
· Experience writing for marketing usage (punchy, persuasive copy)
· Portfolio of written materials.